Oh Shut The Hell Up

I'm sick of some of these mothers. I truly am! First of all they need to shut the hell up about how fucking wonderfully, perfectly sweet their kids are. No children are that sweet.. a lot of them are just regular kids who occasionally do the odd sweet or wonderful thing which makes you forget how they otherwise annoy the crap out of you. Oh and please don't pretend your kids have never annoyed the crap out of you, just by being........... themselves. They have and you know it... if you don't know it yet, well then you're one of those idiot moms I'm ranting about right now. So, stop reading if you're easily offended.

Now, about these idiots.... mothers... Do they really think they're fooling the rest of us? Seriously? They really are not and I don't believe for a moment that a SINGLE time out cures their kids of their bad behavior. Like hitting... I know this one mother who was SHOCKED her son hit his sister, she almost had the vapors she was that jolted by this extremely harsh for her system behavior... "We just NEVER show anger around our kids, I can't imagine WHERE he picked that up from. All his friends are such sweet tempered kids" Blah blah blah WTF? Does he have friends or a fucking collection of Barbies he spends his outdoor time with?

Then there's the My children are so perfect, they look so perfect, I dress them so perfect and they crap out perfectly formed poop at a perfectly reasonable hour every perfectly beautiful day. OMG!!! These kinds of mothers just make me want to kill myself by overdosing on Tequila.

Why are mothers doing this? Is this what makes them feel more secure about themselves? Or are they just those superior snobby bitches hell bent on making everyone else feel worse than shit? And I notice they target first time mothers... which pisses me the hell off. There was this new mom recently talking about her lack of sleep and all that, when this superior bitch mom with us started to tell her how wonderful it is to have a newborn to feed at night because it's the "perfect time to bond." Seriously, the guilt I saw on that poor girl's face... So, I just bluntly told her the first few months with a baby is usually hell what with the sleepless nights and constant feedings and that she shouldn't feel bad.. and anyone who says otherwise is probably on drugs. Snotty bitch didn't like that and tut tutted... Screw her, I'm a far more superior bitch.
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

4 comments:

Jenny Georgio-who said...

First of all, any blog that starts off titled Oh Shut the Hell Up has my attention. Thats totally my personality!

Secondly, I used to work in a daycare where I had mothers who didn't understand that their kids were either truly stupid, evil, or just plain retarded.

I'd tell a mom that her kid (at 4 years old) didn't know his colors or shapes and the mom would be like "Oh Anthony knows his colors and shapes, he just wants to give another kid a chance to answer." Oh yes, I must have forgotten that children at the age of 4 have consideration for others and know how to give another kid the spot light. So I show the parent the assignment we did and how the kid did everything wrong and the parent still refuses to understand.

I think a lot of parents are just completely blinded by their children or try to make them sound perfect to mask the fact that they think their child is an annoying fucktard.

Just my two cents!

Anonymous said...

Its the instinct of parents - they all want to believe their "perfect" children walk on water and are going to grow up to be saints. Maybe 0.1% are right. But just try and tell the other 99.9% that they are wrong.

MrBrentLessard said...

lol! funny post. i know the type you are talking about, although i'm not a parent (yet).

there is a bit from the comedian Louis CK about parents and their kids that seems relevant here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u2ZsoYWwJA

i think there may be some choice language - you've been warned!

Marilyn said...

As a mother, who raised a child to become a young man in this new depressed world in every sense of the word...I was not blind to my child's imperfections...

However, a child's behaviour has a lot to do with how a mother raises and nutures her child. Correction of bad behaviours to lent towards him not being perfect...it lent towards him being human.

Like when I had to break him of his selfish tendencies of being an only child by not having another child...but having neighborhood children over and having my son experience sharing...or when he drew all over the head of a younger child with chalk...I confronted the behaviours...and dealt with them as they came up.

You don't put blinders on...or lie and say your child is perfect...but what you do as a mother is perfectly love that child unconditionally. What you speak comes into being...for if you trash your child...then your child possibily could become a blight on society.

Yes, I pushed him when he needed it...
Yes, I even (gasp) spanked him when he needed it...
Yes, I even yelled at him...

But, I allowed him to fall down...
I allowed him to make mistakes...
I allowed him to fail...
I allowed him to develove into the young man he is today.

He wasn't the best student, he wasn't perfect, he even drank as a teenager and had to deal with that issue...

But what was perfect is he became my friend...would talk to me as a teenager...would lie and then confess the truth...would ask me for advice...and he saw all I ever wanted was for him to write his own life...to dream his own dreams and have his own loves.

What is painfully obvious as you hold your child for ever so briefly is that for most they represent the dreams you have for yourself. You have to let those dreams go...and let the child have their own dreams, even if they conflict with yours.