What's in a Name?

Time for a change, and here's my new blog name. I love it and really don't care if no one else does, because if nothing else, it's honest and describes how I feel when I blog. I achieve bliss with lots and lots and lots of coffee. I know my husband will read this and go What? She doesn't achieve bliss with me? Our children? And some of you are also reading this and going Her blog brings her peace? What a loser! Yeah sure it does, even though I adore the lovey dovey crap of marriage and family. Any mother knows (don't lie now) that the real, true, bliss of some quiet time, with no kids, and no husband, even for a few minutes, with your beverage of choice is second to none.

Oh and by the way, I'll be working on my image header next, because I don't live in NYC and feel like a fraud having that image at the top of my page. I would also love it ,if you hooked up with me on Twitter and/or Facebook... You can find the links on the right.

Shameless plug for followers now over, it's time for me to get going, and enjoy the rest of my Sunday where there is more focus on kids than there is on caffeine.
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

2 comments:

Caba said...

Ya know what would be a better idea? Instead of changing the header to show where you do live, just move to NYC!

Tammy said...

My question is "Can there be true bliss without coffee?" My addicition and subsequent love affair with all things cafe has been totally embraced by My Honey and the kids. As a matter of fact, they know that if they want a sweet momma in the house, all they have to do is bribe me with an unexpected beverage gift from Starbucks! Gotta love those guys!